Monday 1 April 2013

Sharing the love...

Mostly due to my general love of all things sweet and choclatey there is plenty of Mummy to share.

My boys do not agree.

It has become a battle of gladiatorial proportions.

The littlest one is almost always in our bed first in the mornings.
When he hears his brothers footsteps approaching he pounces on me, sprawling himself as widely as possible so as to not expose an inch of mummy flesh that his brother could cuddle up to.

Any attempt to steal a cuddle with the older boy results in a tantrum and usually an assault on older brother from the little one. Said older brother then proceeds to act like it is the end of the world and turns on the fake tears and ten minutes of whining usually follows.

At first I thought this possessive behaviour from baby boy was quite cute.
I have now decided for my own health and safety (I swear these boys grow an inch every day) that I must put a stop to said violent behaviour.

My other half uses any excuse to produce a well organised spreadsheet.

I am tempted to ask him to create a mummy cuddle spreadsheet.

If it is not your allotted time, you must not throw a tantrum, you must not attack your sibling and you must not whine.

I will put said spreadsheet on the fridge and if you break the rules your on the naughty step.

I'm not massively convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment