Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ten Things I Tell Myself Every Day

I have been tagged by the lovely Mrs Jones over at Keeping up with the Joneses to take part in this lovely meme. Take a look at her blog for witty posts, beautiful pictures and great reviews. 


Here are ten things I tell myself every day...


1. It is normal to be tired... you have a toddler and a baby. 


2. Getting out of the house often takes a lot of effort with the brood but it is so much better than going stir crazy at home all day.


3. Pre-school is good for the toddler and he only says he doesn't want to go to get a reaction from you.


4. Do something with your hair.


5. Do something with your face.


6. Note to self - check the washing basket for never ending black hole as am convinced someone is having a laugh.


7. You will regret eating that chocolate.


8. Disney films are good for the kids. They teach good morals. 


9. Drink more water.


10. Stop letting the little things stress you out. It's not worth it!


I now tag some lovely ladies to write their own list if they fancy it...


@dandilionkisss


and


@karenspofw


Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. Great list, I agree with so many of these points especially no6, I too am convinced that my laundry basket is a bottomless pit!! x

    ReplyDelete